Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Hi Friends, One Day when I Was Surfing on the Net My Computer Blow-out After Then I Called One of My Computer Expert Friend He Did Some Hocus-pocus and My Computer Was back Online He charged me 500 Bucks for That. On That Day I Thought That Why Can’t i become a computer Expert? Hence the Search for a Good Institute Started I Saw That All the Big and Renowned Institutes Designed There Fee Structure Only for Those Students Who Can spend Lots of Money for Learning This Course but WHAT ABOUT THOSE STUDENTS WHO WANT TO LEARN THIS COURSE BUT DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPEND ON THIS????? On That Day I Made a promise To My Self That I Will Provide This Education to All those Students Who are Willing to Learn COMPUTER HARDWARE CHIP-LEVEL REPAIRING With Lowest Fees Structure Possible .Now I Have Started a Institute To Full-fill My Promise Done To Myself.

https://www.facebook.com/skynetpowercomputereducation   http://skynetpowercomputereducation.blogspot.in 

SKYNET POWER-INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTER EDUCATION
Adhartal, Jabalpur,
Madhya Pradesh,
India
Ph:- 08966827964

No comments:

Post a Comment